Saturday, February 21, 2009

Back and Shoulder Blade Sign Language Shirts

Cool Sign Language I Love You shirts, featuring sign language hands, but on the back and shoulder blades. Featuring ASL I Love You Hands, ASL I Love You Flowers, ASL I Love You Monkey, and ASL I Love You Koala on women's gear, kids wear, baseball jerseys, organic tees, sweatshirts, and more.

Shown here are Light T-Shirts. Each t-shirt made of 5.6 oz. 100% cotton, is standard fit, and is preshrunk, durable and guaranteed. They come in Ash Grey, Natural, and Light Blue. Get yours today for only $22.99! Just click on the images below to order or visit Sign Language at Maiden Voyage Creations to see all of the designs and products we have available.

*Please note that all of the designs featured below are available on both the back and shoulder blades of the shirts.


Blue ASL I Love You Light T-ShirtGreen ASL I Love You Light T-Shirt
Purple ASL I Love You Light T-ShirtRainbow Burst ASL I Love You Light T-ShirtPink Flower ASL I Love You Light T-ShirtRed Flowers ASL I Love You Light T-ShirtMonkey ASL I Love You Light T-ShirtKoala ASL I Love You Light T-Shirt

Happy drifting!

No comments: